"New"Blog

Q said that I should put a "new" blog I'm writing in my blog-roll. I say "new" because I've been writing it since December 07 and just didn't think to put a link here. The blog is part of my denominational region's site - abcnj.net (which I helped design). As such, the name is exceedingly bland, Ministry and Technology. The content, I hope, is not. Here's what I have on it so far:
  • Syndication
  • IM Calling
  • Ministry, Meet You Tube
  • Web Sites
  • One Laptop Per Child
  • Is MySpace so Yesterday? (Reposted with permission from another site)
  • Podcasting (three parts)
  • Document Sharing
  • Presentation Clicker (my Salling Clicker review)
Coming up I'm going to do reviews of OpenLP.org and OpenOffice.org, and maybe a short plug on using video games to create community (like some freaks who actually did a Wii Bowling Tournament). Actually, I think I'll be doing a post describing how I use the projection screen for my sermon presentations.

Comments

Popular Posts