Sick...

In the six years I've been a pastor I've never been sick on a Sunday.  That streak ends today, bummer.

Last night I woke up and was sick - which was not a pleasant experience.  This morning I'm still feeling a bit queasy, have a killer headache, and am rather sore (though I think this last bit is from playing Wii sports so much).  My wife ordered me to stay home and I called a couple of folks to tell them that I wouldn't be preaching this morning.  This kinda depresses me because I was planning on starting my class on William Wilberforce using the Amazing Grace movie today.  I was also supposed to go over to my parents to celebrate both my own and my sister's birthday.

The good news is that I just cleaned up my manuscript and will have someone read it during worship.  At least that work on behalf of the Church wasn't wasted.

Comments

Popular Posts