Designed in Mission - One Down

Well, the first session of Designed in Mission has come and gone and all I have to say is that I'm glad I stuck with it! This first session accomplished exactly what I was hoping for when this idea came to me almost 10 months ago - get some folks together who are involved in Christian ministry that is unlike Central Baptist (and even unlike each other) and let them chat and see what happens.

All I can say is, "If you're in the area (and certainly if you're part of Central Baptist), then you'll miss something good if you don't check it out." I'm actually rather excited.

Most of the videos from the sessions will be posted on CrossPointings.org (under the Designed in Mission menu) - but I wanted to post the first clip I've put on the web here as well. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts